The continued acquisition and cultivation of CAC and MDT member skills is essential to the growth and development of CACs. The SRCAC is proud to support the work of child abuse professionals throughout our 16 states and the District of Columbia and we are privileged to be able to provide this tuition assistance opportunity.
Here are the guidelines for this release, which are also listed in the online application link included at the bottom of this email:
CAC staff and/or MDT members are eligible to apply for tuition assistance to attend a wide variety of trainings/conferences. Eligible trainings include those that build the skill-set of the MDT or CAC staff.
The following SRCAC trainings are NOT eligible for tuition assistance:
-Accreditation Boot Camp
-Medical/Legal Training Academy
-CAC and the Law
Trainings must be completed between: October 1, 2017 (retroactive) and September 30, 2018. You may apply for tuition assistance for a training you have attended prior to the release of this award. The training must have occurred on October 1, 2017 or after. The proper documentation and receipts are still required.
Application submission deadline: Friday October 27th, 2017 at 5pm CST
Award Amount: Up to $400
Notification of Awards: Thursday November 2nd
NOTE: Awards are made on a COMPETITIVE BASIS. Incomplete applications will automatically be discarded.
Awards will be provided to the affiliated CAC on a reimbursement basis following submission of post-training documentation. Checks cannot be made payable to individuals.
Applicants must communicate directly with the organization coordinating the training to secure registration. Submission of this application does not register the participant for the desired training.
SRCAC only makes awards to persons who are employed by or are providing services under agreement/contract/MOU with an existing or emerging CAC. Award recipients must be affiliated with a CAC that will benefit from the skills gained in the training.
1. Tuition Assistance will be capped at $400 or less PER CAC. If the registration fee is more than $400, the CAC can apply to be reimbursed for up to $400. Please note, this award total is per CAC not per individual.
2. Each participant must fill out an online application. Group applications will NOT be accepted.
3. CEU, consultation and luncheon fees are not eligible.
4. This application is NOT for travel assistance.
5. In some cases, where need has been demonstrated, the reimbursement method may be modified.
6. This application must be accompanied by uploading required documents listed within the application process.
- Letter of support from the CAC Executive Director (not needed if the ED is the applicant)
- Letter of support from the State Chapter Organization
- Copy of completed training registration (if not available upload a copy of the training/conference flyer or email announcement)
If you are selected to receive an award, you will be required to submit post-training documentation within TWO WEEKS of completion of the training/conference. Post-training documentation includes the following:
1. Completion of online Tuition Assistance Reimbursement Form located on the SRCAC website under the Financial Assistance> Tuition Assistance tab. Go to www.srcac.org
2. Documentation of payment for registration (copy of check, web printout with "total payment received" etc.).
3. Certificate of completion or email from training coordinator verifying proof of attendance.
*Reimbursement checks will be made payable to the affiliated CAC within 3-4 weeks of SRCAC's receipt of approved post-training documentation.
You will need to know your member status with NCA prior to beginning the application.
If you still have questions after reviewing the guidelines, you may contact Melissa (Dickey) Brunner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to start the online application: http://www.cvent.com/d/vtqm02