The CAC of Aiken County is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides treatment and other services for children and adolescents who have alleged abuse or have witnessed violence, and their non-offending caregivers. This position is integral in ensuring administrative functions are supported and activities are well-coordinated. The Office Manager also supports the optimal function of the CAC by performance of a variety of clerical duties, reception, and executive assistance. Full-time position at 40 hours per week. Equal opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Strong team building, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Maintains the highest level of professional behavior.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the concept and practice of cultural competency.
Job duties include but not limited to:
Fiscal Management -
- Maintains and balances general ledger in QuickBooks for all expenses and revenue.
- Aids in monitoring income/expenses as they relate to the budget and provides reports as needed.
- Records all donor information & income in agency's donor database.
- Prepares all bills for payment, ensuring timeliness of payments.
- Bookkeeping duties including monthly financial statements and quarterly audited statements.
- Maintains paper documentation of all bills, invoices, and payments.
Client Relations/Direct Service Staff Support -
- Greets clients, assists with client intake paperwork, and answers phones.
- Distributes, collects, and organizes client paperwork.
- Observes and supervises children and families in the waiting room.
- Submits documents required for reimbursement of forensic interviews and medical evaluations
- Provides support as needed to CAC staff, as well as weekly medical team.
- Interacts in a professional manner with children, families, staff and the community.
Materials and Support Services Management -
- Assists in scheduling appointments and communicates with other agencies to obtain pertinent information.
- Procures and manages supplies at the direction of the Executive Director.
- Monitors contracts with external agents with the Executive Director.
- Collects and documents necessary grant related information as needed.
- Attends agency meetings as needed.
- Assists with day-to-day operations of the CAC as needed and other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent in experience and education.
- Must be able to drive a car and hold a valid South Carolina driver's license.
- Experienced in bookkeeping and QuickBooks is a plus.
- Must pass criminal background and credit checks.
- Bi-lingual preferred
Qualified applicants may email their resume to:
Email Executive Director