The primary purpose of this position provide planning, directing, creating and evaluating optimal clinical care and treatment for DCAC. This position oversees and develops the clinical staff and clinical interns, their professional development and all aspects of service delivery. Additionally as the chief clinician, this individual ensures that the team actively participates and maintains a presence in local, regional and national conferences and educational activities. This position will oversee outreach efforts to ensure underserved communities and underserved populations. This position will also carry a caseload and provide back-up for group facilitation.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Clinical Counseling or a related field;
- State licensure as an LMSW or – LISW-CP preferred.
- Five years clinical experience providing mental health services to children and families; forensic interview experience preferred.
- Experience serving in a management capacity and supervising two or more direct reports.
- Experience using and training evidence-based trauma-focused treatment interventions.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
Dickerson Children’s Advocacy Center is prepared to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience
Please email cover letter and resume with salary history and requirements to Executive Director, Carol Yarborough at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions you may call 803-358-7200.