General Summary of Duties: Ensure high quality crisis intervention and personal and legal advocacy services to Spanish speaking primary and secondary survivors of sexual violence and child abuse.
Please submit resumes to Karmon Wright, email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or other related field preferred, however, consideration will be given to an applicant who has experience in working in the field of victim services including sexual violence, child abuse, domestic violence, etc.
- Ability to pass SLED / DSS background check
- Possesses a valid SC Driver's License
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of victim advocate services, community resources, and social service agencies
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to sexual and physical abuse victims and their non-offending families
- Knowledge of crisis intervention principles and techniques
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment with law enforcement, child protective services, mental health partners, and other agencies
- Knowledge of criminal justice system and law enforcement procedures
- Willing to work flexible hours, which may include some evenings and weekends