Evaluate and treat child victims of sexual abuse, and witnessing violent crimes. Prepare clinical documentation according to best practice standards and all required documentation as needed by partners with law enforcement, Department of Social Services, and Solicitors to assist in the investigation and prosecution of crimes against children. Prepare child victims to testify in Family Court and General Sessions Court.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) and other evidence-based treatment modalities to physically and/or sexually abused children and their families.
- Provide culturally-sensitive therapy to children and families of diverse backgrounds.
- Provide forensically-sensitive therapy.
- Prepare child victims for trial testimony.
- Prepare clinical documentation in accordance with best practice standards and CAC requirements.
- Prepare reports as needed for partner agencies.
- Participate in supervision and peer review.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team staffings as needed.
- Testify in Family Court and General Sessions Court as needed.
- Training in trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT)
- Continuing education in child maltreatment
- Minimum of a Licensed Master level mental health professional, either LPC, LISW-CP or LMSW
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field
- Prefer a candidate bilingual in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
- Advanced knowledge of the child welfare system, including legal proceedings and investigative policies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer skills.
Supervised by: Executive Director
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Submit Resume, Curriculum Vitae, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org