General Summary of Duties:
The Volunteer, Media & Community Engagement Coordinator works to actively recruit and manage the volunteer program, increase social media presence, and engage with the community.
The ideal candidate will be bold and innovative. They will enjoy developing working relationships, will be inspired by learning from diverse populations, enjoy speaking publicly and be comfortable in knowing how to leverage social media platforms to maximize engagement.
- Ability to pass SLED / DSS background check
- Possess a valid SC Driver's License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using social media platforms
- Knowledge of victim services, community resources, and social service agencies
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to sexual and physical abuse victims and their non-offending families
- Knowledge of crisis intervention principles and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural competence
- Willing to work flexible hours, which may include some evenings and weekends
Please email resumes to Karmon Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org